Official Launch Party for Anthony Trimino Campaign for Governor of California
IRVINE, CA – This Saturday at 3 pm at Irvine Spectrum Center in the TRAFFIK building, Anthony Trimino is officially launching his campaign for governor of California.
At the campaign launch party, Anthony will connect with voters, share his story, lay out his vision for the state and detail how his administration will liberate California and restore its promise for every person, family and business.
“We are in a battle for our souls, our soil and our family values. This isn’t about politics. This is about principles.” – Anthony Trimino
The event will feature high-profile guest speakers, including
- Jesse Holguin, former gang member and founder of the LEXIT movement. Jesse will share his story of redemption from Los Angeles gangs and the shackles of leftist manipulation.
- Brandon Tatum, BLEXIT co-founder and former Tucson police officer, who says, “I want to help everybody that I can reach, to pull them out of the brainwashed mentality of the Democrat party.”
- Gia Chacón, founder of For the Martyrs and Pro-Life Director of Bienvenido US. Gia will share her experiences as a religious freedom advocate and humanitarian who raises awareness and provides aid to suffering Christians across the globe.
And special video messages from
- Will Witt, political influencer for PragerU and author of How to Win Friends and Influence Enemies.
- Mark Francey, lead pastor at Oceans Church and family friend of the Trimino family.
No ticket or RSVP is required, but space is limited, so guests will want to arrive early to secure a spot.
Saturday, June 19, at 3 pm